Hospital Hoppa is a dedicated service for people who live in Godalming, Haslemere or surrounding villages who need transport to get to their medical appointments.
You will first have to register for free with Hospital Hoppa, which can be done either online,
or by telephoning 01428 681701 for a registration form.
Once registered, you can book a trip, either online, or by calling the number quoted above.
Their office hours are Monday to Friday 08:30-12:30 pm and 1:30-4:00 pm.
- All drivers are fully trained and have been checked by the Disclosure and Barring Service. Friendly and helpful drivers will meet you at your front door and take you to your destination in one of the comfortable Hoppa buses.
- Available to help with appointments from 8am to 5pm.
- Nearly all buses are wheelchair accessible. If you find steps difficult, you can ask the driver to let you board via the tail lift or ramp.
- There is also a Godalming Shoppa Hoppa which is free until 31st March 2024. You can go anywhere in your geographical area such as the hairdressers, garden centre or a tea shop – your destination does not have to be a town centre location and both types of trip are door-to-door.
- Hoppa can serve appointments from 08:30 am to 5:00 pm, and with sufficient notice could probably serve times outside these hours.
- If you need help in registering with Hoppa, we are willing to help with the process.